Read the following terms and conditions before applying for our guide service
in order to avoid any misunderstanding or trouble between us.
- There is no charge for our guide service as we are volunteers.
- However, you are expected to pay for our guide's round trip fees from home
(a flat rate 1,500yen/day/guide), in addition to actual tour-related expenses
during the tour, such as transportations, admissions, and meals if the tour
involves lunch time. If you want the lunch unaccompanied with our guide,
pay 1,200yen/guide to the guide for a meal out.
- Service hour is basically between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. with flexibility
to exceed an hour or so.
- One guide will conduct a guide service for a group up to 5 persons.
- We do not guarantee our service as skilful as a professional guide could
- We are not responsible for any injury, illness, loss or any resulting
damages incurred by you.
- We will call off our guide service if severe weather warning is issued by
local meteorological agencies concerned as of 7 o'clock in the morning of the day or
- We reserve the right to terminate our service at any point of the tour, if
our guide becomes sick or you exhibit any inappropriate conduct.
- We will have your signature on an agreement paper describing the above
terms and conditions at the beginning of our guide service.
If the the above are acceptable to you, proceed to fill in the request form below.
・ Apply at least two weeks in advance.
・ On recieving your guide request, our coordinator will start the arrangement of a guide.
Please allow us a few days in replying to you.
After a guide is arranged, the guide will directly contact you by email.
・ Be sure to fill out all columns with the asterisks (*). The correct Email Address is essential.
・ Please note that we have very limited number of members who can speak in a language other
than English. So, if English is not preferable but acceptable to you, please mention it.